This site focuses on all aspects of the panoramic image, and more broadly on other multi-shot techniques:
- Stitching individual images to create a panoramic image.
- Increasing overall image resolution.
- High Dynamic Range images; that is, tonal mapped images.
- Focus stacking to increase the overall depth of field.
- Creating a narrow depth of field image from multiple images.
- Combining various multi-shot techniques to produce the final image.
In addition, not only will methods be discussed, but also the required equipment.