Seitz Roundshot VR Drive Update
Seitz has released version 2.018 firmware for the Roundshot VR Drive. The update only takes a couple of minutes.
Here is their original press release:
VR Drive software + compatibility update
Today, we released VR Drive software version 2.018 with long-awaited compatibility upgrades for new camera arrivals such as the Canon EOS 5D Mk IV + Nikon D5.
new features of this software release include:
- Addition of a «home» button for increased browsing convenience
- USB features / release for Canon cameras: New Liveview (Lv) feature with possibility to choose between «Lv permanently on», «Lv during program» and «Lv off»
- Implementation of new USB MTP session for Canon EOS 5D Mk IV
- New cameras (update of camera database + USB compatibility):
– Nikon D3400, D5600, D500, D5, D760, D810a
– Canon EOS 5D Mk IV, 7D Mk II, 77D, 1Dx Mk II, 750D, 760D, 800D, 1200D, 1300D
- New cameras (update of camera database only without USB features):
– Sony A99, A99V
– Hasselblad H6D-100C, H6D-50C, H6X
– PhaseOne IQ1-100MP, 1Q1-80MP, 1Q1-50MP
We also solved some bugs in relation to the MTP protocol of Nikon cameras (HDR bracketing series) and to the VR Drive speed mode.